Parking Townhouse Hotel Maastricht
Park economically for guests of Townhouse Hotel Maastricht
Guests of the hotel can park economically in our private garages in the centre of Wyck, Maastricht, for €23.50 per car per night. That is cheaper than regular on-street parking.
If you are staying at Townhouse and want a car park space to be reserved for you, please mention this when booking your stay.
How does it work?
- Before you come to Maastricht, reserve a parking spot by adding this to your reservation. You can also contact our reservations department to reserve a car park place afterwards.
- Drive to reception of Townhouse Designhotel Maastricht, Sint Maartenslaan 5, 6221 AV Maastricht. At reception, mention you booked a parking space, you’ll get a key to enter the parking garage. You can enter and exit this car park 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
- After parking your car, check in at Townhouse Designhotel Maastricht ad enjoy your stay!
- You pay for the parking space when paying for your stay when you check in or out.
- Are you staying for longer, and do you want to use the car park for several days in a row? In that case, you will need to book a parking space for multiple days.
- On-street parking is possible across from Townhouse for a maximum of two hours. Townhouse’s own on-street parking spaces are for permit holders only.
Parking in Maastricht rates Townhouse
€23.50 per car per night
Your parking place is available until you check out, which is 11:00 AM at the latest on the day of departure.
If you have any questions, please contact Townhouse Designhotel Maastricht via email@example.com of 043 321 11 11.
Townhouse Hotel Maastricht
St. Maartenslaan 5
6221 AV Maastricht
Townhouse Hotels & Apartments Maastricht is located in the lively neighborhood of Wyck in Maastricht. We are very close to the train station, practically across the street. And you can walk to the city center in just 10-minutes via the Wycker Brugstraat shopping avenue.
Our Boutique Hotel is ideally located for leisure travelers to Maastricht on a city break or if you want to take day trips to the surrounding Limburg hills.
Or, if you are in town for a tradeshow at the Mecc, we are only a 7-minute taxi ride away. Business travellers stay with us frequently as well for our convenient central location.