TOWNHOUSE DESIGNHOTEL MAASTRICHT
Nestled in the trendy district of Wyck, Townhouse Designhotel Maastricht makes the everyday extraordinary. Townhouse is more than just a place to spend the night: it’s a home away from home. The hotel is just around the corner of the bus and train station and within walking distance of Maastricht city centre. At Townhouse, you’ll experience genuine hospitality and a typical Limburg welcome in a modern setting.
When you check in, you are welcomed with a warm cup of home-made soup. In the evening we serve our special nightcap based on a recipe from our gin partner Loopuyt. And if you’re feeling a little lonely, you can even rent Blub the goldfish to keep you company in your room. Sweet dreams!
Highlights at Townhouse
- Warm welcome with a cup of home-made soup
- Fast and efficient check-in.
- Super friendly staff to make you feel right at home during your stay
- Cozy living room with newspapers, magazines, books, and a chest of board games and card games
- Comprehensive traditional breakfast buffet with sparkling wine
- Blub the goldfish for rent
- Free vintage bicycles for rent. Perfect for exploring Maastricht.
- Work-out room, and free use of the tennis courts at TC Hazendans
- Local Vlaai cake to take back home to your loved-ones.
At Townhouse, you will receive the key to your hotel room which has everything you need, like a comfortable bed and a bathroom with a shower or bath, to make your stay in Maastricht a fantastic one. Make yourself at home! The lobby is your living room for the duration of your stay.
In all rooms, you can select your favourite pillow within our selection: Soft – Feather & down; Medium – Pure Eco; Medium – Luxurious; Supportive – Latex
In the morning we serve a delicious traditional breakfast buffet with fresh fruit, breads, sweet and savoury toppings, fresh eggs, warm side dishes, fruit juice, coffee, tea, and a glass of sparkling wine.
Breakfast is served on:
- Monday to Friday from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 noon