Maastricht is seen by many as one of the loveliest, cosiest cities in the Netherlands. The famous Limburg hospitality and the exuberant, bon vivant lifestyle make it the perfect destination for a relaxing weekend away. The dining opportunities alone are a fantastic attraction: a sumptuous evening meal at one of the city’s many fine restaurants, for instance at Café Sjiek, where the locals love to eat. Lunch on the café terrace at Lure, and a tasty cocktail at Nxt Door. Enjoying the drinks, setting, and delicious food is a wonderful tasty treat during a weekend away in Maastricht. Come and stay with us! Then you can come and enjoy an authentic Limburg ‘preuverij’ or tasting session in our ‘living room’ of local savoury products from Traiteur Saveurs of Maastricht, served in the afternoon with a lovely glass of wine!
Come over to Maastricht for:
- Two nights’ stay in a medium guest room
- Traditional, freshly-made breakfast buffet with local delicacies and a glass of sparkling wine
- Delicious home-made jam to take home with you
- 50% discount on a ‘Preuverij’ (tasting session) for two people
- Maastricht city map and a unique app featuring special offers
From € 73,50 p.p.p.n.
Prices are based on 2 persons per room. All packages are excl. city tax and Green Fee of € 6,25 p.p.p.n.
Reservations based on availability, from Friday till Sunday.>