When you visit our hotel’s website, some browsing-related information on your device (computer, Smartphone, tablet etc.) is likely to be recorded in files called “cookies” and stored on your device.
What are the different types of cookies?
There are several categories of Cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are essential in order to browse some websites and use all of their features (the user’s operating system support, display etc.). Without these cookies, features such as the display will not have optimum functionality.
Note: these cookies collect purely technical data and do not identify you personally
- Performance cookies: these cookies help us improve a user’s experience by helping us understand how they use our websites (most frequently visited pages, applications used etc.). These cookies do not identify you individually
- Functionality cookies: in order to make browsing easier, these cookies store certain user preferences (language, username, country etc.).
- Targeting/advertising cookies: these cookies enable a user to receive targeted advertisements based on their interests, but they also limit the number of times that the advertisements appear.
- Affiliate cookies: these cookies enable third parties (“affiliates”) that publish marketing campaigns on their websites to be paid on behalf of the “web merchant”.
- Social Media cookies: these cookies together with social media plug-ins allow you to use functionalities of social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and others on our Website. If you log into your respective social media account at the time you interact with the social media plug-ins on our Website, the social media provider will connect this information with your social media user profile. We cannot influence which personal data the social media provider will collect about you. Please see the privacy notices on the relevant social media websites for further information.
Cookies help us to improve the quality of your browsing experience when visiting our website. This technical process primarily allows us to:
- Adapt the layout of our websites to suit your device’s display preferences (language, display resolution, operating system used etc.)
- Store some of the information that you fill in on our online forms to help us personalize your subsequent visits to our websites
- Collect statistics. These relate mainly to the number of times you visit our websites and your use of the different services that we provide (sections and content viewed, links), with the aim of improving their relevance and usability
- Put security measures in place (for example asking you to reconnect to a page or service after a certain amount of time has elapsed)
- Offer you, through advertisements, personalized content that is likely to be of interest to you.
IMPORTANT: Advertisements or links to third-party websites may be included on our websites. Your personal details may be collected by third parties when you click on these links. This Charter does not cover visits to third-party websites. The Townhouse Hotels cannot be held responsible for the policy of third-parties regarding personal details and the use thereof.
Using browser settings to manage Cookies
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. You can also disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-ons’ settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Policy Modifications & Contacting Hotel
The Townhouse Hotels, part of the La Bergère Hospitality Group BV, reserve the right to change this Policy at any time; notice of changes will be published on this page. Changes will always be prospective, not retroactive. If you have questions about our policies, please contact: info@LBGHotels.com.