The Townhouse Hotel is located centrally in the neighborhood of Wijck the historic center of Maastricht. Situated opposite from the central station it is in walking distance of the banks of the river Maas as well as several other sites such as the Basilica of Saint Servatius. From here you are able to discover one of the Netherlands oldest cities, in the region of Limburg. Which distinguishes itself by its medieval architecture and a thriving and vibrant cultural scene.
At Townhouse, you will receive the key to your hotel room which has everything you need, like a comfortable bed and a bathroom with a shower or bath, to make your stay in Maastricht a fantastic one. Make yourself at home! The lobby is your living room for the duration of your stay.
In all rooms, you can select your favourite pillow within our selection: Soft – Feather & down; Medium – Pure Eco; Medium – Luxurious; Supportive – Latex
Highlights at Townhouse
- Warm welcome with a cup of home-made soup
- Fast and efficient check-in.
- Super friendly staff to make you feel right at home during your stay
- Cozy living room with newspapers, magazines, books, and a chest of board games and card games
- Comprehensive traditional breakfast buffet with sparkling wine
- Blub the goldfish for rent
- Free vintage bicycles for rent. Perfect for exploring Maastricht.
- Work-out room, and free use of the tennis courts at TC Hazendans
- Local Vlaai cake to take back home to your loved-ones.
Free vintage bicycles for rent
Free vintage bicycles for rent: perfect for exploring Maastricht. When you stay at Townhouse, you can make use of our bicycles for free, subject to availability. Our bicycles are stylish, restored vintage bicycles that our guests can use to explore Maastricht.