At Townhouse Hotel Maastricht, we make everyday things special. We enjoy making sure you feel at home! When you check in, you will be offered a cup of soup made by the artisanal Maastricht delicatessen Saveurs together with the key to your room. You can help yourself to coffee, tea, or a nightcap in our living room, or we will gladly serve it to you. Here you will also find newspapers, magazines, and plenty of games!
In the morning, you can enjoy an artisanal breakfast buffet that emphasizes local products like organic bread, house-made jam, artisanal chicken fillet and meatballs from Saveurs, and Limburg apple juice. Enjoy some bubbly at the weekend and some juice or coffee during the week. Enjoy a convivial breakfast with your fellow Townhouse guests at the long table.
If you have any dietary preferences such as a gluten-free breakfast, please let us know 24 hours in advance via email@example.com, then we'll take care of it.
Do you want to arrange for a special surprise? Upgrade with a romantic breakfast in bed, champagne with strawberries, or a delicious bottle of wine with nuts, served in your room. We will take care of everything! You can make your reservation up to one day before arrival. The most enjoyable surprise during your weekend in Maastricht is the Townhouse afternoon tea or Limburg food tasting, and as our guest you will receive a discount!
- You can enjoy the breakfast buffet with local and artisanal products and bubbly during the week from 7:00 to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 8:00 to 12:00 AM.
- Our living room is your living room as long as you are staying at Townhouse. Help yourself to coffee, tea, and a piece of that Limburg speciality, vlaai (sweet tart), from the best baker in Maastricht, Mathieu Hermans! Or enjoy a small snack, a soft drink, or a beer from the vending machine. You will also find plenty of newspapers, magazines, and card and board games.
- Wi-Fi is free. Your password is 'internet'.
- Would you like to take some vlaai back home with you? We will order it for you and you will receive your fresh vlaai when you check out!
- You can park your car in one of our locked car parks. There is a two-hour limit on parking in front of the hotel entrance.
- Give an extra special twist to your stay with a Townhouse Afternoon Tea or Limburg Food Tasting! For our guests the cost is just €14.90 per person instead of €24.95. Make your reservation three days before your arrival, and we will make it something special!
- One of the main streets of the city centre is located just 150 metres from the hotel. The famous Vrijthof square is just a ten minutes' walk from Townhouse.
- Would you like to know which local restaurants and shops are the best? We have an app for you with our favourites, useful tips, and a map. Ask for your login code at the reception desk.
- The bus and rail station are right around the corner - you'll be there in just five minutes.
All Townhouse facilities
- Free high-speed internet and Wi-Fi, even in your room
- Free cup of artisanal soup at check-in
- Breakfast buffet with artisanal and local products
- Fitness room with shower facilities
- Living room with open fire, free books, magazines, newspapers, and board and card games
- ...and a hammock!
- Coffee and tea facilities in the living room
- Jogging routes for guests
- Laptop available to borrow at no charge
- Guarded paid parking facility
- Free luggage storage
- Shoe polishing machine
- Dry cleaning service
- Faxing and printing service
- Vending machines with soft drinks and snacks
- Goldfish for your room available for rent
- 24-hour security and multilingual front desk employees
- Service employees who are ready to assist you
- Bicycles for rent
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards: American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard.