Culinary, cultural, and exuberant enjoyment! The best of everything in Maastricht. Our culinary cooperation with Beluga is exceptional, promising a delightful - and delicious - weekend in Maastricht. Beluga has become a household name as one of the finest restaurants in the Netherlands, and a great favourite in the city of Maastricht. Here, you can be sure of culinary highlights and taste sensations, prepared with love and passion by top chef Hans van Wolde. He creates magic with trendy ingredients, which perfectly match the character of the restaurant and the season. Beluga has held two Michelin stars since 2005.
An unmissable element in this package is the culinary lifestyle book written by Hans van Wolde: ‘MOODS met een korreltje zout’ (MOODS with a pinch of salt). It is witty, moving, and very inspiring.
This package is available by reservation only, subject to availability at Beluga. Call us to make your reservation or for further information.
Your Townhouse & Beluga package:
- One night's stay in a LARGE room
- Traditional, freshly-made breakfast buffet with local products and a glass of sparkling wine
- A four-course lunch at Michelin-starred restaurant Beluga
- The culinary lifestyle book by Hans van Wolde: ‘MOODS’
- A city map and a great Maastricht app full of discount codes and special offers
€ 154,50 p.p.p.n.
The price is based on two people, and excludes tourist tax and Green Fee (€ 5.25 per person per night). Reservations subject to availability. Valid Mondays to Thursdays. Weekend supplement: € 15.00 per person per night. Your reservation is subject to availability at Beluga.