In line with the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment) guidelines, various precautions have been taken at the hotel:
- Our kitchen staff uses gloves and mouth masks for hygiene reasons.
- We follow guidelines and recommendations by the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment)
- All hotels are provided with information about COVID-19 and necessary management instructions.
- We have improved protocols for cleaning and hygiene.
- We provide regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and lift buttons with antibacterial fluids.
- In public areas we offer our guests disinfectants.
- We follow procedures for colleagues who are ill.
We ask all guests to follow our preventive measures in the hotel:
- Wash hands regularly
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- Use paper tissues to blow your nose and discard them after use
- Do not shake hands
- Stay 1.5 meters away from other people, except for family members
- Only use the elevator to go up
- In the elevator, only 1 person is allowed, except for family members
- On the stairs, the person going up has priority over the person going down
- Follow directions from our staff
- Pay by card or contactless